Monday, September 28, 2009

Missing Outstanding In The Field



Jim sent me over some pictures of us from OITF tonight and I started to think about my time with OITF. I am really going to miss this group. Working for Outstanding In The Field is a job I will never forget. What an incredible opportunity! It was hard at time...but we stuck together like family.

I can now say I traveled across the United States with a group of 8 in an 1960's Bus and put on farm dinners across the country. I learned a lot about living with other people and about myself on tour. It truly was a life changing experience. After five months I have great new friends and memories across the country. I was able to learn so much about food and farming and I hope to use my new knowledge in my future career.

Good luck with the last few dinners! Hope to see you soon! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment