Friday, September 30, 2011

OITF Comes To DC



Leah allowed me to bring Trent to an OITF dinner for him to experience a bit of my life before we got married. I started this blog because of my adventures with OITF. I traveled across the country with them and put on farm dinners to teach people about where their food comes from.

It's always exciting when they come back to town and I can help out - but this year I was able to sit down and enjoy a meal. THANKS LEAH!

We went to Arcadia Farms at Woodlawn in Alexandria, VA. (Once a part of George Washington’s farms at Mount Vernon)

We had a wonderful meal prepared by Kyle Bailey & Tiffany MacIsaac - From Birch & Barley. This was a beer dinner, which we both really enjoyed trying new beers.






We look forward to the 2012 OITF dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment